We are looking for a Driver to join our collection and delivery team at think Ford Farnborough. The position will report into the Service Manager and be responsible for the collection and deliver of vehicles and customers.
In this role you will be expected to interact with our customers and so the highest level of customer service is expected. Candidates will benefit from experience where they have demonstrated their ability to deliver exceptional customer service, especially in demanding situations.
If you want to work for a market leading company, enjoy providing service that is above and beyond expectations, and flourish in a demanding, fast-paced atmosphere, then this is the right opportunity for you.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To satisfy customer needs, take personal responsibility for ensuring that the highest level of customer service and satisfaction is provided at all times.
To deliver and collect vehicles from customers, providing care and attention to both the customer and their vehicle projecting a professional outlook at all times as the company representative.
• To deliver and collect vehicles from customer’s homes or work premises, ensuring the collection and / or completion of all paperwork required.
• To receive and receipt for the collection of payments from customers where required.
• To ensure that vehicles used for collection and delivery are kept in a clean, safe, roadworthy condition and service in accordance with manufacturer’s specification.
• To ensure all dealings with customers are handled courteously.
• To chauffer company personnel and / or customers where required.
• Collection/delivery of small items where required.
• To ensure that careful driving is performed at all times.
• To transport customer vehicles to and from sub-contractors and / or other Dealers as required.
• To examine customer vehicles for damage and tyre safety prior to collecting vehicle ensuring that damage reports are completed and pointed out to customers wherever possible.
• To assist with customer car cleaning when required.
Able to work to deadlines and targets
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Full driving licence
Committed to excellence and has a determined and forward thinking attitude
Think Ford Farnborough is part of the Group 1 Automotive network, a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices in America and Brazil as well. Group 1 Automotive is the 10th largest dealership group in the UK, has a strong history of success and is looking to grow their presence in the UK over the coming years. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources and training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the position specification, we’d like you to apply now!
We appreciate your interest in the position and in our company. Please be aware that we expect a high number of applications for this vacancy and we may not have the time to write to every applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 4 weeks of applying, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.