SMART Repair Technician
We are looking for a SMART Repair Paint Technician to join our team at Think Ford Wokingham. The position will report into the ARC Manager.
In this role you will be expected to interact with our customers and so the highest level of customer service is expected. Candidates will benefit from experience where they have demonstrated their ability to deliver exceptional customer service, especially in demanding situations. *OTE dependent on skills and experience.
Main purpose of the role:
Primarily carry out “Paintwork” SMART repairs on internal and retail vehicles in line with deadlines and targets.
To prepare and paint vehicles in the Bodyshop to a high standard without direct supervision whenever required.
• To achieve and maintain a high standard of repair within agreed times and deadlines.
• To maintain a high regard for Health & Safety at all times using safety equipment provided for personnel safety and the safety of others.
• To use all products economically to minimise waste and costs.
• To keep immediate work area clean and tidy at all times.
• To present themselves in a smart manner making full use of corporate clothing.
• To accurately record all work carried out on a daily basis as requested by the management.
Think Ford Wokingham is part of the Group 1 Automotive network, a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices in America and Brazil as well. Group 1 Automotive is the 14th largest dealership group in the UK, has a strong history of success and is looking to grow their presence in the UK over the coming years. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources and training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the position specification, we’d like you to apply now!
We appreciate your interest in the position and in our company. Please be aware that we expect a high number of applications for this vacancy and we may not have the time to write to every applicant. If you haven’t heard from us within 4 weeks of applying, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please note this vacancy may be removed prior to the closing date due to the requirements of the role being fulfilled.